Tuesday, March 21, 2006

hectic day lar......and a stupid day-20 March 06

well suddenly I'm going to TARC ....what the hell.....so I go there lor....it's quite big and honestly the environment is very condusive for studying.....I was lost at first....I keep asking asking but to nowhere.....however I saw lots of friends like hanson, dominic, and oso hoong hann, didn't exect to see him there ......and youhan but he's super blur......so at last I managed to find the form and wow.......quite many cute gals hoh.....anyway I'll keep that to myself.....so at night I went to Kita Tuition lor to meet kaichi....then we tried to find somthing to makan, and the rain made it so hard ....and IN THE END we went to a stupid place to eat in xing ma....diu....there is a karaoke there and those malay guys keep singing those noisy songs....worse they always "zao yam" made it so unbearable......Its still raining but luckily ....n thanks for the drive by sharon,ziyang,wen chiet, and Ice??or Eyes??...and diu ziqin , how can he fong fei kei n then tell me the wrong way.....arrhh,how stupid i am.......erm,actually not, but what the heck did he fong fei kei....and then disappeared. ....we went there and the tickets is so damn expensive RM10 and ziyang help me to pay 1 bug....haha...the place is quite far from pasar seni station.......y did kc ask me to go there??? hmm......Arthur Yap the night's speaker....all i can say that he is a great speaker.......but more to an entertainer....and the people there is so open, and they seem to understand arthur yap's dirty joke....like the motorcycle one....anyway I dun think im goin to join that omegatrend.....but its a good experience to meet up those 'successful people?'......yay....and i get to go back wif sumone i dunno.....haha......there's many thing to talk about.....but the fact is I'm wasting so much time waiting to go home......bcoz they r busy.....

1 Comments:

Blogger limjie said...

u also noe the omegatrend...i think it is "direct sales" kind of things...
so i refused to go...(my fren invited me)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home