Saturday, March 04, 2006

Didnt know they got so much money

I went to UTAR for fun today....shit....now my 'o' key got problem....Arh....and i went to the wrong place, make me need to walk another few hundreds metres. At the first place where I am lost, I asked 2 guards where is it.....but they didnt know coz they r not guards in UTAR. And when I turned back they started laughing at me.....arrggghhhh.......I feel like cursing them lar....hohoho. Luckily, I managed to find my way to the place.....phew.....So the first person i noe i saw there is Teck kean.....then, later 'elephant' came, coincidently, the lecturer talked about elephant...hahaha....elephant look at me with........the people there are nice.....at first we speak english then all of a sudden everyone speak mandarin....feel like home there....nothing much there really, it dont even look like a campus and the place is so hidden, like got treasure oni.......
Later, ching yih and I went back to skool awhile...Wah, 3 months and so many changes....the foyer is so big now.....Poor huh????

2 Comments:

Blogger limjie said...

u mean u goin to study at UTAR or juz wisit only ?

Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger loong said...

visit oni

Sunday, March 05, 2006 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home