Tuesday, March 14, 2006

13th MArch 2006

It's the day our SPM results came out....but I didn't feel anything anyway....But it's an opportunity to meet some old friends. after 8 months lay-off, at last I get to play football again....aih....lost my touches...I actually spent more time running hehe.....now I'm have a cramp. And wat the heck I have done, I brought my bro's jeans to change, so u noe lar how loose my pants is lar, I treid wengsern's belts, but it's not suitable for me worr......ermm..i think its not my problem lor....muz be he fat make me need to wear double layer pants oni, luckily in skool my jeans didnt drop..phew.... haha, later we got Wai Ko driving us back to skool.....some girls changed alot, I barely can recognized some of them coz they really do alot of makeup and dressed as if the is a prom. Unfortunately, it didn't worked out for me....aih....It's great to meet up friends, especially those who came back from NS....Alas, after some anxious moment the results came out.....haha,its a result i kinda expect except some surprising As and some surprising Bs....anyway, I don't give it damn fucking shit....anyway, everyone muz continue to work hard....later we went to SS2 CC to chao gei.....waa...so damn lots people from catholic alone, kang jie, caleb, elephant n many more...We played CS and as expected I can play well since this my first time in CC since 2 years ago,so "guai" la me...Later I played DOTA for the first time, and I win, thanks to zhi yi n james bluehawke who helped me alot....hehe.....and the 99 bus is fucking packed.....stupid bus....but now I'm not sure wat to do lar........com'on, I dun wanna regret nex time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home