Thursday, February 16, 2006

Breaking into my house

Today I went for my udang course....hehe......and I spotted a hot chick who has a mole on her head....heheh....So I went to jpj to take the test lor......B4 that I saw zi yang.....he's in his 7th class....I got the number 026 .....but it takes a long time to reach my turn......they help me took my photo then I went to the room to tatke the test.....hehe.....easy at first....but later I juz seem to have trouble....out of 50 question, i guessed i not sure about 10 or so....and I needed to chase my bus at 11 .....so I juz simply do lorr.....luckily.....I managed to pass ....only Just...when I walked out of the room, I saw a group of people looking at me with such a ......weird pairs of eyes....sigh....
dangerous.....
Then later I went back to my house..I walked back only to my dismay, my dad is not a home and I don have any keys.....so no choice but to climb into my house...then I use a long pole to get the key.....what an achievement...10 minutes......hhmmm.....looks like my house security is not gud enough

3 Comments:

Blogger limjie said...

i got my p licence ad lo....

Friday, February 17, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger loong said...

yalar....very geng lar...

Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger limjie said...

how much is ur licence?
i mean overall...

Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home