Saturday, March 11, 2006

la la la la..........

Yesterday I went to learn driving again......so when I reach there my instructor bring me to the car.....Omg, that is not a good car.....hear the engine noise oso know oredi....and when I step the clutch, yuck, stupid noise...I feel so irritated. I can't concentrate .....I "sei for" countless of times.And my car so bouncy....And I am blur for most of the afternoon....hehe.....my instructor said:"U lembab lar"......arrrhghhhghgghgh...AND I ALMOST KNOCKED DOWN AN OLD WOMAN........actually nolar....she 'suk' oni mar....haha....see my car so bouncy so scared.....^^'
okay, he left me alone....somehow I managed to regain my composure......everything went so smoothly, the slope and parking . AT last I understand what Liang jie boy said about the slope....yay...woohoo.....in the end, my instructor said "GOOD"....haha......phew.....
I went back and I saw Wai ming in the 1 Utama bus and we did some lip-reading. I rang the bell but no one open the door for me,impossible coz the car is there......omg, i have to climb in my house again!!!!luck the main door is not locked....I saw my parents in the kitchen......it seems that they expected me to climb in the house...........gud training for me.....

2 Comments:

Blogger limjie said...

wah... u still remember wat i told u ar....good boi!!!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger yee wei said...

haha,my instructor scolded me,he said:"aiyo,deng lei meng sun ah,aiyo zhe yang nan gao de ah,hahaha",haih,-_-,
cuz i didn't understand what he was saying,what he was asking me to do,1st time 4 me ma,say properly and slowly ma,haih...
then everything went smoothly,yay ^^
kinda pressure 4 me la,cuz i hv to be good n perfect n dun make much mistake,so i won't get scolded again ma,but i was still having a good day.^^

Monday, March 13, 2006 7:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home