Tuesday, March 07, 2006

First taste...

Yesterday, the 6th, my first taste of driving.....hmm....a bit slow lehh.....I went there, and when my papa saw my instructor, he immediately had a bad impression of my instructor, coz he look like a samseng...hehe....but actually no, he is quite okay. I got into the driver's seat and the instructor started to treat me like baby....I'm like driving a baby car.....Somehow I managed to know how to start a car, but it takes a long time to accelerate. I'm so slow, 20km/h???bleh......The 3 point turn is so sap sap sui lar...piece of cake really, but I'm having trouble with the slope. everytime have to reverse and the car behind is like.....ermm.......scared. please help me in ur comments.....i think i will be driving on the highway nex lesson.....sigh.....I will be a turtle.....i wonder how many hons I'll have to endure....Later I went back by LRT, damn, the aircond was not working, and its cooking inside the LRT....luckily its oni 3 stations. I sweated like shit....amazingly, a girl doesn't sweat at all, amazing. I walked home, facing the orange sun, it looked so big, maybe the sun is growing bigger.....very beautiful view ahh.........also congrats to Ang Lee.....i think oscar awards distributed fairly well among the nominees this year....'good job'

1 Comments:

Blogger limjie said...

juz remember not to let go ur clutch too fast went u r changing gear...and whenever u brake until ur car stop...u must change it to gear 1 !!! if not the car will "mati engine"

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home