Sunday, March 19, 2006

Action-packed day

Today kinda have some sorrow feeling coz we r goin to the graveyard......And make me need to wake up early only.....So we began our journey to Semenyih to "fu guai san zhiong"......A very cool day indeed....nice weather....so we do those ceremonial things.....and then we went to another place.....wow......the place were burnt b4.....no grass left.....looked like a forest brnt down....well, the grave is still there though.....there were people cutting those long dead grass.....and juz after a year all sorts of 'plants' grew so damn long , making it hard to clear off.....then a guy in red came n tell us that he is gonna clear the place for us...somehow my bro say no need n ask them to go...the situation got tenser ,they were like arguing n i juz can't stand it.....but the grass-cutter came n juz simply cut lo....so no choice we hace to wait.....the guy said they r gonna make the place nicer nex time......let's see.. then, y cousin go n use the joss stick to burn my hand.....what the heck...I screamed....hehe...nolar.....there's nothing serious.....but it hurts for at least half a second....later our car seemed too low.....it kept hitting the ground bcoz the road is so uneven n lots of holes .....so we have to get out of the car.....after we passed the uneven road, so we get back to the car lor....they got into the car n i was abit slow.....juz when i was about getting into the car, the car moved forward abit, and oh no.....the right rear wheel caught my leg....the tyre hit the back of my heel n stopped....."kraakkk".......sounds like a bone cracked. no,my bone didnt break...I cannot move ,I stucked..... somehow it's not pain at all i calmly asked my bro to reverse....n got into it....how the heck did I managed to get my heel stucked there.....luckily it's the heel, if not it will crush my toes....then my papa kept saying my reaction slow lar....blah blah blah blah.......haih....
about the commonwealth games, so far its been a huge disappointment........juz no good enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home