Saturday, March 25, 2006

24 MArch 2006

WOw.....today I get my first taste on the road...hahaha....so exciting....well, actually not bcoz there were so many cars on the road, no chance for me to speed....I juz travelled at a constant speed about 60+ km/h.....so slow man....so many cars overtake me....aih....and got 1 lorry honk me summore.....bcoz I accelerate too slow.....and then my fear came true , we came to a slope and stopped.....omg ...im afraid that I will roll down and hit the car at the back......luckily, I managed to pull it through....phew......there were many times I have to brake coz there were juz too many inconsiderate drivers.....come on, this my first time....I noe my instructor helped me alot by stepping his brake.....I juz hope he could leave me alone......went back saw leksiang oso....and he juz disappeared.
And blogexplosion rox on........woohooo..........vote for me .....but not now.....im gonna post a challenge soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home