Friday, February 10, 2006

Beware of conman

Recently I found a job in the newspaper ,they are looking for a home typist. I am thrilled to know that. So I emailed that guy saying that I wanted the job. So the next day, he replied. HAHAHA...very funny...u know what? He stated that the applicant should pay a USD100 deposit to the manager. Why? To make sure that WE, the applicant to be serious in our job. Hurh.....what a joke, this is the first time I see that a applicant need to pay deposit the work......Clearly, their so-called big company can be found nowhere on the website. So people, there is no such thing as easy money.....no way it could be. These people are trying to con me, so please be careful next time....for those who wants to see the email he sent, please put ur emails in the comment......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home