Monday, February 13, 2006

Stunned & intrigued & intimidated

Yesterday(sunday) i went to undang lecture....expecting a xien 5 hours.....they are so many malays there and I'm a bit intimidated. I sat in a place and i waited. Suddenly a malay boy sit beside me........he asked if he could sit beside me and i nodded.We sat there for another 10 minutes. Suddenly, he turned to me and put a hand to me...
"Apa name kamu?" he asked....looked like he wanted to befriend me.....So we talked lor.....hehehe.......somehow we are quite ok la.....But when the lecture started we didnt talked much....the lecturer still ok la....not too boring..as he always talked about ham ye....His wife died years ago but he looked very cheerful and tough....hoho...bless me to pass my undang exam this thursday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home