Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dilemma of an innocent boy

He is bored to death......he wants to do something interesting......but he dunno what to do.....
On tuesday, on the 17th of january, I went out with my friends, Kwei and Jason Tan to 1U......we wanted to find a fucking job.....we saw Kah Kuan and Hong Sam working in there, they find the job pretty easy, but their job is damn boring man, stand stand stand.......we went to a few shops like the pet wonderland......too bad why am I so bothered about studying, if I don study I can work. What annoys me the most is those fucking shops who put a notice that they want to find employees and what they say? Full ......
sohai betul.....they give you hope, and they crush your hopes.......hehe.......By the way, there is a cheat for civilization III.......for those who are interested you can easily find it in google....And what most disappointing is that my bro's digicam hang at such a important moment, it stopped me from winning RM50........
Never mind, I don't want this to make me sad, coz I am a cheerful boy.....hehe......
Btw, Happy Birthday to Jay.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look this emo boy style at this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Friday, January 29, 2010 1:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home