Friday, March 31, 2006

30 MArch 2006

Yea....the day started of badly when I lost for the second time in Blogexplosion.....heck 7-8....however, things gone better after that....my fun.asianbookie account is now placed at rank 242....thanks to a great performance on wednesday...ok.....so later in the evening I went driving again.......hehe.....I hoped to be on the road again......unfortunately my instructor is so busy and left me to do my own in the circuit.....so xien man......at last he came back and ask me to drive him to the JPJ office to do his thing.....so good, let me drive summore......there are alot of ppl and so after he completed his job, he ask me to drive again...this time dunno what place lah.....so hard to drive man....so hard to manoeuvre ...and I have to do reverse mendaki bukit......luckily he guided me , if not I'm gonna crash into the van.....and he belanja me to makan summore wor.....how good leh......after finish eating we continued to drive.....omg....and I "sei fo" once and give people honk summore.....but its still ok right???hehe.....I noticed that my instructor is quite popular among the girls......he bought ice-cream for them.....etc....so gud man...and today's lesson he don't count...so I untung loh....hahah....and LUCKILY I failed to get shortlisted for the PSD scholarhip!!!!.having said that, I juz got my first win in blogexplosion!!!!!woohoo...!!! And boy, please turn to page 34 of the STAR newspaper......can you see it????? My blog!!!haha.....though didnt win anything.....

3 Comments:

Blogger yee wei said...

wow,cool!!!!!!!! ur instructor so nice..... ur article was in newspaper 4 the 1st time ! Great things are happening to u man !!! haha...hv a nice day !!!!

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah start having driving lessons already.Did not tell me that also

Friday, March 31, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger loong said...

wow.....loh ling siang

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home