Monday, April 03, 2006

Just a recap...

So lets start with sunday, well I can't recall what did I do yesterday. I think I just watched racing almost the whole afternoon. Very exciting F1 Grand Prix in Australia, well I think racing is not about racing, just drama that makes it interesting......that's my thinking lar. Next is the A1 race, woohoo Alex Yoong also can win, so unimaginable. After that I went to Saerk's house for the 2nd day, Min Sern and Kwei were already there when I reached there. Well we did alot of stupid things like simply playing the piano and guitar eventhough I don't know a thing about them. Ok, that's about it.
Today I went to school to certify things lor. Met En. Shan, luckily he still remember me, haha. Then I went to Kasturi lor, ans the rain started to fall....sigh, I feel bored and called YenCheng, he havent checked his PSD status worr.....and when he checked guess what happen...... Good luck to those who got chosen tomorrow. Today I realised something-------that SMILE is always important, no matter where or when we must smile, with sincerity of course. Here is some quotes about smile.

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis Diller
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. ~Author Unknown
Start every day with a smile and get it over with. ~W.C. Fields
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. ~Charles Gordy
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, OthelloA
Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day. ~Author Unknown
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~Mother Teresa
You're never fully dressed without a smile. ~Martin Charnin
Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Teresa
A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it. ~Author Unknown
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give. ~Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home