Friday, May 12, 2006

I got a warning from GOOGLE

Just 3 days ago, I received an e-mail from google, the e-mail said google has detected that I'm using an auto-surf programme to create click fraud, blah blah blah....
And honestly, I did not use such a programme. My page impression is usually above 100, but because I'm started studying in a hostel made me no time to blog. With no new post basically the visitors will be less. And I have no time to battle in BOTB, haha, which of course increse the page views. I wonder joining some blog traffic exchange programmes is actually violating the terms and condition of google.....I don't think so. If yes, I think the whole world is "stealing money" from google.
these are some blog traffic programme I'm using(rank according to my liking):
1) BlogExplosion - This is no doubt the best.
2) Blogmad - this site allows members to vote others blog, and you can earn credits from playing games.
3) Blogazoo - This site is quite fast to load compare to others, with a 20 second timer.
4) Blogclicker - This site has quite alot of members but lack the community spirit. And sometimes you have to wait longer than the 20 seconds timer.
5) Blogadvance - this site has quite little members, and so each day you will only received a few hits, and if you're lucky you may get more than that.

I hope google doesn't frame me again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is indeed against the TOS of Google to use surfer programs, auto or manual (such as BE). I know a program owner who got banned from Google and he was making over $10,000 per month from AdSense and they just cut him off.

I just got that dreaded letter from Google today as well... they are claiming click fraud on my account which is total crap. But they won't listen to me. So whatever. I spend a few hundred every month on AdWords - well they just lost that money as I'm not paying them another dime if they aren't going to start treating their AdSense users with a little more respect.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! are you dead serious that it is against Google's TOS to promote our blog on BE?

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Angela Chen Shui, "The Soul Alignment Coach" said...

It seems the contextual ad sites do not allow exchanges .... just found this on BidVertiser... my guess is that Google would have something very similar:

"Promoting your website or purchasing traffic from clicks-exchange networks is strictly prohibited."

Angela.
MoneyLoveHappiness Email Newsletter
Angel Soul Talk Insights
Earn Multi-tiered Income for Years To Come

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeekss >.<

i don't think i am going to use any of these anymore >.<

i planned to.. but now.. i am not sure.. i haven't registered for adsense yet!! but.. if its against the TOS.. i won't do it ...

=)

over and out..

soap www.sophi3.co.uk

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home