Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pristine lake


I saw a man fishing beside a lake, I walked towards him. I showed him the " no fishing" sign near him.
"So what?!" he said.
I tried to explain that he can go elsewhere to fish but not here because it's illegal.
"fuck off!!!" he said. Well, I guessed I just walked away from there. Just as I walked off,
"Hey, come back," he added"maybe you are right, could you help me hold this rod for awhile?" I agreed though I don't know what's up. Suddenly, he shouted:"Hey officer, this guy is fishing here!!!" I looked back only to see 2 officers patrolling nearby. I can't believe what just happen. The man kept accusing me. And the 2 officers saw me holding the rod..........At last I watch punished.
I think I'm stupid. Well, we shouldn't care so much about people and do not be busybody.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for you. You have a kind heart of helping someone but ended up being backstabbed.

BTW, nice blog u have here!

Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Hahahahahahah.
yalor....
Btw you did vote for me in battle of the blog rite?
Heard it from LimJie!
Thanks.....

Monday, May 08, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger loong said...

of coz

Sunday, May 14, 2006 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Author said...

wow, this kind of people also have??

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home