Thursday, October 20, 2005

Diary

Spm is nearer each day and I have been attending seminars in KL.....though I didn't learn anything. I notice that the kasturi's teacher ....i dunno what to say about them lar....all of them like to talk about super cold jokes....except cikgu Fong ....which I think is exceptional....while the rest is......like cikgu tan. real boring...but at school i really have fun...though i have flu...one of my biggest regrets in school is that I haven't caught by discipline teachers in this 5 years, eventhough I've tried my best..maybe i am too innocent looking.....
Jay Chou's releasing his new album named "November's Chopin" on november 1st......haha, not a right time for me....but listen at his new song on my blog!!haha, his voice is so mellow...but I hardly catch a word.. this album consist of 12 songs including songs 2 from initial-D. Hopefully it will be a great album....and cheap :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pity loong.....
no one post any comment.
you paid for the seminars,
but do you really get something from it?
ask your self.
and,
loong,
dun cry for yke.
she is just a normal girl.
you will find one interesting girl that is interested on you too.
just like i found a potential girl for me that is christian and has 40cm++ long hair. she always looks at me. and of course i always look at her. she is pretty.
haha. she likes physics like how i does too.
wish you good luck, loong.


Carfer CFE.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger yee wei said...

good luck,mate

Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Cikgu Fong, haha kinda miss him and he's the good looking one among all teachers LOL... I was in the same batch with u too! Started attending intensive tuition since July 2005 then went for the seminar.

Remember most of the questions predicted none come out, a few from Sejarah, Chemistry & Biology got la... Nutrition ada in sturktur!

Life pass so fast, now in Form 6, gonna face STPM this year, so stressful! No longer go PTK KL tuition lo...

Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home