Monday, September 19, 2005

Haha......exam over

Sorry for not posting for a long time due to trial exams...you wont mind anyway......waa....exam really tough, however I dont really care about the results...it is still too early and I dont give SPM a shit, but since my parents got high hopes on me so no choice lar...now it is time to relax, but surely lots of people will be sad because of bad results which will start to flow out tomolo. Aih...really the education system here in malaysia really sucks and put the students to stress .( read kilgarenone's article on http://twiart.blogspot.com. But I really impressed with our school cause the standard is still quite high but the problem is the system encourages people to memorize and not to understand...I feel sorry for myself cause I'm a product of the education system but I am smart(:p)....who ask me dont have money..? During this exam , I felt physics is he most interesting , and I begin to fall in love with Bro. John Chin....doing physics is so breathtaking....hehe....and LIm Yoke Kheng ....aiyo....dont want to say lar...There have been some misunderstanding during this exam, and well there will be a show tomolo...catch out new report tomolo.....

3 Comments:

Blogger zcer said...

"who ask me dont have money..?"
i dont understand that

and what is so great about the physics in the exam?

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cause is not same with because.
beware of your word usage.
tomolo, tomorrow
please don't directly translate from chinese to english.....
' why i don't have money? '
you have the time to finish all questions? great.....

Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zcer:
'i am not who you think i am'
where you got the name from?
does loong know who he is?
remember miniverse?
Carfer CFE

Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home