Sunday, May 14, 2006

Art from You-Han



This wallpaper was made by my friend You-Han last year and I just put it on tripod FOR FUN to host it. Well, quite a number of people commented on this wallpaper but most of them are in foreign language. Maybe some of you here can help me to translate?

1. me encanto la piginaaaa
me encanta gaara es uno de los mejores m_m
bueno kuidate muchoo
2. gaara est trop beau! il a trop trop de style ce mec!
3. sabakuno gaara es buenisimo pero XD ...demo... no se compara con el uchiha
4. hermosa!!!!imagen!!!
5. Este é o maior lutador de todos os tempos.Com sua força e sua fome por sangue consegue chegar e fazer o q quiser sem piedade de ninguém.Assim, surge então uma dos dmônios mais fortes e assustadores q o mundo já viu, chamado Gaara!


click here to see all the comments
your help are appreciated

1 Comments:

Blogger WagerWitch said...

Try Babelfish (part of lycos) It has an instant translator on it. You'll like it.

I promise.

It will help you figure out what theya re saying.

First one is spanish, second is french. Third I think is spanish or Italian.
4th is spanish and 5th is French.

Good luck

Wager Witch.

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home