Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Graduation day.....

So fast....5 years have passed and I feel like I am so old...Secondary and primary school is really the best time I ever had....and I don't think that I ever will enjoy such an enjoyable time again. Though yesterday is not a good day to held such a meaningful day like the Graduation day because we will be sitting for the SPM examinations . I scared that I will regret one day for not enjoying my childhood to the fullest. During my secondary days, I really have lots of fun, especially during form 3. Honestly, I am really afraid of being alone and I am really grateful to all my friends....whether they remember or forget about me....hehehe. Hopefully we will be able to play football or go out together in the future. I never thought of a fun tuition.....just like Pusat Tuisyen Kita...I am currently obsessed with the game carrom and I swear I will buy one next time...What is the most important thing now is to study hard...I believe we will met each other next time...Hmmm, but I doubt that because on the graduation day we are still playing "Chor Dai Dee"......for the last time.