Friday, May 19, 2006

Peeping at the pool


This is TAR college's Olympic-sized swimming pool, which actually is really BIG. I'm new so I can't get in there yet. However, it's possible to climb over these bricks.
I wonder why they want to arrange the bricks like that. Anyone could climb over it(except for those with big foot), to encourage climbing? Or the college allow us to peep at "baywatch"? lol, don't tell me they wanted to save resources and cost??!!

closer view
(thanks to scc who helped me with the pics.)

2 Comments:

Blogger fin said...

looks like a cool place to swim at night,,,,

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

eh, judging from the surrounding, this is place is kinda mundur lo...so many trees....

Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home