Wednesday, June 07, 2006

If I'm the Prime Minister of this country....

I'm inspired to write this after reading my friend's post. Heck, you should go and have a look. People arguing about racism. It certainly attracted alot of visitors to his site.

click here to read his post!!!

So I'm a Malaysian. But if a chinese becomes a Prime Minister(PM) it is so unimaginable. Because malays are trying to protect their race. The government's policy is so questionable, which actually 'encourage' racism. Actually, if a chinese PM is elected I don't see anything threatening the Malays, afterall they are still the majority.
If I'm the PM, I will:
1. Change the education system, which means fair competition for all students for a chance to go to local universities. Choosing of the scholarships recipients will be made transparent so recipients will be chosen fairly and squarely
2. Abolish the New Economic Policy(NEP) which fail to achieve what it intended to do. This actually will make people work much harder and improve the economy and licing standard.
3. Set Chinese and Indian and Malay as national languages. however, road names and national anthem will remain in malay.
4. Abolish the special rights of malay. Encourage the well-educated to help the poor.
5. Encourage each race to learn other's languages especially in school.
6. Arrest those involved in corruption no matter what race he is.
I think that is FAIR enough.
IF a chinese become a PM and lead a country, and if he tend to discriminate other races, especially majority, the majority will revolt and no one wants that to happen. So a chinese PM must consider the feelings of the majority race. And so the non-malay community won't be oppressed by the racism. I'm not asking them to let a chinese lead the country but at least the government's policy must change. Now, some may feel they are 2nd class citizens.
There is no freedom of speech here because it is considered sensitive issue and you may be ended up in jail. Furthermore, minority races can't do much because they are MINORITY.......
(I want to stressed that I'm not promoting racism.)
I hope I don't get caught by Internal Security Act(ISA) for posting this........haha...
thanks for reading, to those who hate or love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home