Friday, June 30, 2006

The first anniversary of blogging for me

Tomorrow is the 1st birthday of my blog. It's kinda fast as the time just fly pass by. Until now, I have posted 109 posts including this one. I really never thought I would blog this long as I only started blogging for fun.
Tomorrow is really a special day. It's my blog's 1st birthday, lance's 18th birthday, and also my school's 50th anniversary. It should be a nice gathering for us ex-student there in our school.
And holy shit!!! It's the quarter finals stage now in this world cup!!! Too bad Holland went out so early....It seems that this world cup lacks upsets. All the teams in the last 8 are strong, in the expense of the Ukrainians, which actually could post a threat to Italy.
For all of you who noticed that there is a blank white rectangular box just below my header....guess what, my adsense got BANNED!!!! What the fuc*.
things to do now:
1. do assignments
2. watch quarterfinal matches
3. sleep
4. wake up to watch another match
5. go to school's 50th anniversary.
6.watch football again...
7.............

5 Comments:

Blogger Han Fei said...

~lol~
Happy B day ta ya blog dude!
Wakakakaka.........

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Alarm car installation Sex party tv mpegs Related hair treatments loss products reviews Instructions for easy bake oven online advertising Leftover cars Adult small superhero t-shirts V ballz paintball Fungi cellulitis Jeep buick v6 Homeowners insurance online quotes only Gay districts japan Windows xp software for hp mazda dealerships in pa dumb ass award mazda 5 visors Wellbutrin for generalized anxiety disorder Missouri small business life insurance

Monday, March 05, 2007 4:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. buy levitra online Platinum fitness verona new jersey Bucks county rhinoplasty Divorce mediation advantage Football sex scanners barcode http://www.bostonwebdesignfirm.info How to pour a driveway video Mortgage companies in san Dentists in walpole mass massachusetts Flushing nexium Call center agent training growing Nds financial planning st.gallen Nccaa baseball results Holiday multi trip insurance africa Marriott27s barony beach club timeshare for sale gmc canada dildo Topamax is it safe to take Manage discover card account

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ykokikojof.exactpages.com/eqesyzo.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Sunday, December 06, 2009 1:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home